Saturday, November 28, 2015

I LOVE that Illustrated Faith

has partnered with Day Spring!! 
I can't wait to see all the goodies they come up with together!!
 This week they are encouraging us to post some of our favorite gift ideas - 
So here's some of mine - 
Brose through Day Spring and I'm sure you'll find some wonderful things 
to add to your list too!

Some of my favorite gift ides from Day Spring --
1 - Love this bright and festive star garland - it would look great on the mantle or over a picture frame!
2 - What Women Fer by Angie Smith - I've  enjoyed Angie's writing since the very beginning of her blog - but have somehow missed this one - looking forward to reading this!
3- Love this necklace by Lisa Leonard - "JOY" - is perfect for the season!
 4 -  This cosmetic bag is so cute - and I'll admit that I' would use it for a watercolors or Bible journaling pens.
5 - and lastly - this adorable planner! Looks like it would give lots of room to document our lives!
Check out www.illustratedfaith.com to find out how to enter to win your gift guide too!! 
#dayspringGIFTGUIDE  @DaySpring and @IllustratedFaith

No comments: