Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I've signed up for a couple of little art classes...

On-Line, of course.
 Y'all know I love Junelle - And this spring-time class is SO FUN.
I'm doing mostly sketching and water color -- 
on water color paper...
 
SO much fun to just play a bit!
I know I'll be using some of these same ideas 
on canvas / mixed media soon!
I LOVE sketching along with Junelle!
She makes you feel like you're sitting right in the room with her!
 
 And I've REALLY given myself permission to play with Tangie's
"A Walk in the Park Sketch Book Adventure."
[Who knew my basic water colors could look so vibrant
with just a little spritz of water before getting started?!
I LOVE the wonky - sketch-while-we're-'walking-through-the-park' feel of this class!
I'm using the little book I created for our trip to Disney last fall...
I'd signed up for Tangie's on-line class then and had started on some of the prompts -  
First trip to Disney, anyone?
And while she's walking through Disney LAND... 
I'm adapting her ideas a bit to cover DisneyWORLD...
This new [improved] class is wonderful - and it really does give you the feel of walking through the park with her during her in-real-life version of the class. 
So fun - and this just-for-me kind of art is so relaxing!

No comments: