Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yes. I finally had time to do some scrapbooking!

But I'll be honest and admit that MOST of my time was spent organizing photos - 
All my stuff was in a bin where I'd dumped it all sometime in October - 
Sad, isn't it?
I still enjoy pulling out pictures and paper...
But y'all know, I love a good messy time with Art too
HA.
Here's what I worked on [very quickly] last week 
when I got together with friends! 
Thought I'd put some snow photos  FROM LAST YEAR down on paper - 
This paper is from the $1 section of Target. 
I loved the foam Let it Snow border that I cut in half and used as a the title. 
[And yes - I went old-school with those cute penguin stickers - ] 
I saved a space for a photo I need to print - do y'all do this too?
Since the Food Truck 'season', as we call it here, is about to get started, I thought it was time to document some of the fun we had - again - last year. 
It really did make for a great little date night each month - and the food?
Y'all know I've already raved about the deliciousness of it all.
And this last one - - 
from our trip to Nashville to see Mindy Gledhill's show.
Her music is so fun!
We had a wonderful evening together.
And you'll notice that me and the nikon? 
- Well, we weren't the best of friends that night. 
But sometimes, you've just got to go with what you have.
[And what I HAVE is a photo from her instagram 
that will probably replace one of these - ha.]
Would love to see some fo the scrappy stuff you're up to these days!

No comments: