Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A few weeks ago

I shared on FB / Instagram a photo of the baked pumpkin doughnuts I made with the recipe from King Arthur Flour [it's on my pinterest board for fall] - DELISH
 They are soft and moist - so very good.!
So I wanted to try some other muffin recipes and see how they would do in
My thoughts IMMEDIATELY went to a favorite muffin recipe that I would make during high school after  sleep-overs at my house -
FRENCH BREAKFAST PUFFS
 I got the recipe from an old Betty Crocker Recipe Book - 
Light and fluffy with buttery sugar coating.
Oh. My.
GO GET A DOUGHNUT PAN.
[I mean, just LOOK at them --]
ha.
Note: I use extra nutmeg - and don't put cinnamon in the sugar coating...
Next up - spice cake doughnuts with maple frosting...
I'm sure I'll be sharing on FB --

No comments: