Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day is fast approaching

and I wanted to share a little something I made to celebrate love! 
But first, I have to share the Valentine's Mantle - 
Fritz is still with us, so I only changed a few things out...
Here's what I really wanted to share with you today --
 This little sign is simply a picture frame [with glass]
 that I created to write on with dry-erase markers.
 We used it for our recent dinner club gathering and it was fun to learn a little more about each of our [love] stories. - We've all been married over 20 years!
[Always fun to guest-post for my friend Bernice!!]
 I basically created a scrapbook page and put it under the glass...
in retrospect, I think it would look better if I'd used a 
solid color for the questions instead of white -- 
But it worked, and it was fun!
Enjoy!

No comments: