Friday, February 28, 2014

Take a Sketch and Make it Yours

Here's  the sketch:
 From this advertisement:
And y'all know I'm loving these little 4x4 
[instagram] prints from Walgreen's [ready in one hour!]
So I  enjoyed pulling some of my favorites together -
 
 So, here is the start of it...
wasn't sure if I would add a large title to the bottom 
or just fill it with journaling...
But I ended up adding just a bit more to it for my finished page.- Just using stuff I already have... And I may or may not go back and add some journaling...
I kind of love how using the app from RhonnaDesigns highlights each photo...
As always... if you play along, please share a photo of your layout and you might win the box formerly known as
Post a link, here in the comments, or send me an email
Judy-at-faithbasedpages-dot-com 
and let me see!
 I'll randomly choose a participant to receive the 
OnceAMonthGiveaway Box.
Yep - making you work a bit for it this year - 
Let's go

No comments: