Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So far I've been able to keep up

with the three art challenges I receive each week - 
but it's only been 5-6 weeks -
 so maybe I should wait until mid-year to pat myself on the back. Ha.
Here's a little piece I painted directly on the page [there were yellow flowers in the bottom right corner.] The challenge was to be inspired by something on Pinterest... so I pulled this quote off of one I have pinned to my board titled, "To Be Inspired."
I kind of like it.
The painting was inspired by this photo that a family member took out their window during the cold-COLD weather in Louisiana. [Thanks for sharing it Jessica!!!]
Process: just lots and lots of layers of paint with the heat gun going between each layer. Ha. I used a couple of yellows, black, white, and silver glitter paints. And bubble wrap.


No comments: