Monday, August 26, 2013

Here's a quick re-cap

of my week -- 
 It started with a little gardening -
Round eyes are good, right?
[I didn't kill it - hope I don't regret it later...]
I had to work in Mobile at the end of the week 
so my sweetie went with me...
 I told y'all it was our 30th wedding anniversary, didn't I? Ha.
 So we went over to The Gulf for a couple of days too - 
Love feeding the seagulls!
[It was a dark and rainy trip...]
 But a great trip since we lived in Mobile at the start of our marriage... 
and have fond memories there -
including RIDING BIKES through the Bankhead Tunnel.
Fun.
 When we got home I made scuppernong jelly 
with the grapes we bought - YUM.
And I saw THIS is the back yard - 
 
Love that I'm feeding the rabbit population around our neck of the woods...
Have a great week y'all!

No comments: