Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is the last pinterest project for the month...

I know the challenge was to do FOUR this month... but i just couldn't narrow it down...
This one is sooooo fun and easy! 
Seriously, gathering the supplies took more time than putting it all together! 
Note: the link to the pinterest inspiration is on my 'To celebrate: Christmas {winter}" board.
I poured all the marshmallows out on a cookie sheet and drew the faces on assembly-line style - noses first, then eyes and mouths... took about 20 minutes.
I used the wilton food markers - got them at Wal-Mart 
- have seen them lots of places....
 this is two bags [regular sized marshmallows]-
 Let them dry overnight.
Then I packaged up some [1/2 cup per bag] Nestle' Hot Cocoa mix 
- large container from Sam's - 
 [I was tired of making 'home-made' hot coca mix that even I didn't like - ha.]  
I added a couple of those delish chocolate peppermint cookies from wal-mart, 
+ three snowman heads = cute as can be...
[pint jars]
 And yummy too! - It's been far too long since I've had coca with a big marshmallow...

2 comments:

Gloria L. said...

I am getting a sugar rush just thinking about it!

Marianne B in AZ said...

That looks like it as fun! Something simple enough I could even do it! I am sure your friends/family lives them...Yummy!