Monday, November 26, 2012

A quick re-cap of our weekend -

 I love fall!
But I've said that before, haven't I?
[Hand-cut tree garland, metal, paper & burlap covered pumpkins, fall leaves and the big orange clock Craig bought at a deep discount store make fun decor!]
Thursday we enjoyed lunch at home - 
Chicken cordon bleu, rice pilaf, roasted broccoli, green beans & tomatoes [from The Pioneer Woman] -- tasty, but I probably won't prepare it again-]
Used my daisy pyrex bowls [LOVE!] and green ikea baking dish -
And went to see 'Lincoln' -
 Who knew Thanksgiving  Night was THE NIGHT to go to the movies?
Not us -
Very crowded; had to go to the 2nd showing.
Good movie.
Friday Matt and I had a quick visit with my mom and then we all had lunch with Craig's family. 
Enjoyed time to visit throughout the evening -  and
Saturday we helped set up his mother's Christmas tree 
before heading home in time to see the game --
Craig cooked fish [crappie - yum!] for a houseful of Matt's friends...
then Sunday we headed back to the Shoals to have lunch with my family.
Whew -
But we saw a beautiful tree along the way.
[And y'all know I can't pass up a great fall photo!]
I'm so glad that fall lasted a good two months here in the south! But now we're back home and packing it all away - we have FALL [almost] put away...

1 comment:

Gloria L. said...

Fun times!