Friday, June 1, 2012

So...I've been seeing all kinds

of pedestals around the web - you might remember the little green one I created from a wooden candlestick and plate from Target...well, while walking through Goodwill the other day I saw all sorts of glass-ware and goblets, so I thought I 'd give it another go --
I picked up a couple of bowls, a plate, and three different sized goblets.
 After washing them up, and deciding which went with which, I used my trusty E-6000 and glued them down. 
I found that putting the glue around the bottom of the glass stem got a better 'fix' since the bowls and plates had uneven surfaces...
Then I picked up some sea glass and shells at The Dollar Tree 
to create a little summer table scape in our dining area - 
Love It.
But I also think they would look very cute with small flower arrangements too --
or as candy dishes....
or...

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Such a cute idea. Next time, you might pick up some of that beautiful "coastal sand" to put in one of those bowls and then put some sea shells in that ... cute !

Gloria L. said...

I'm so impressed!

Linh C. said...

I made a couple of these too! So much fun figuring out which tops and bottoms look best.