Friday, March 9, 2012

Most of you know

that a few years ago we had a little faith based kit company. During the 'kit years' I got to know Kim and immediately felt a special bond so I was THRILLED when she decided to open her own Faithful Hearts Paper Crafting. And I was even more excited when I was chosen to be a part of the Design Team. QUICK! CLICK HERE! And see what's going on with Faithful Hearts [so fun!] Personally, I like to challenge myself to see just how much I can do with one kit, so, I wanted to share a few more projects - in addition to those shown that are shown @ faithful hearts - completed using just this one kit -
I wanted to do something a little artsy so I printed the photo of this pear tree on a transparency and then layered it over a scan of my Bible opened to the focus scriptures. The focal verse was also printed on a transparency and adhered to the page with a little yellow paint - I used a couple of my fiskars border punches and another touch of yellow paint underneath the notebook edge to pull it all together.
Little bits were used to cover a mini-composition book - fun! Tip: I use fray-check on the ends of my ribbon to keep them nicely in place. And lastly, I created a nice little card to finish out the kit using bits of ribbon, torn papers, and another favorite border punch from fiskars. So, five projects in all - all for a great price! And there's LOTS left over for other projects too! Go on over adn check out Faithful Hearts for all of your faithbooking needs!

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I love your layout, Judy.

I like all of the other projects you were able to make with the kit. :)

Congratulations on the DT, Judy!!!