- A work week in town! So nice to have time with paperwork [seriously.] And lunch with a friend.
- Who’s loving the current issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. as much as me? The last few have been so much better to me – and not just because Ali Edwards is showing up in them… and how funny is it that I knew the article this month was hers just by looking at one layout [with no children’s photos]?
- Pauly as a sleek summer dude - He finally went to the vet for the first time – started to just get a rabies shot, but decided it would be best if we go with the full exam so he can be neutered in a few weeks – not that he’s a wanderer, or anything, bc he surely does stay close to home, but you never know … [Pauly as a winter marshmallow -]
- Youngest left for AU on Thursday evening – it always surprises me how quickly he can get things packed into that car of his. And it was sad to see him go – even knowing that we’d see him on Sunday…
- I’ve started the Made to Crave Bible Study again – this time with on-line friends. [You might remember that my local group did this in the spring when I was traveling so much due to the storms – so I never got back to it.] There’s A LOT OF STUFF packed into these two little books.
- Oldest rode his motorcycle to Birmingham this week – and I’m just glad I didn’t know about this in advance or I would have been an Anxious Annie… he made it safely home despite my worries.
- And Craig and I enjoyed a much needed get-a-way this weekend. We love to get away from the hum-drum of life and just enjoy being together every now and then.
- So we went to Tennessee and had a nice meal with family and then we picked up these gorgeous things. Oh. My. I almost cried when I saw them. Remember, they looked like this as we collected them with three different purchases: They are every bit as beautiful as I’d imagined and I couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out.
- I also went over to CKC-Nashville and shopped a bit [saw where Archiver’s is coming to Nashville in just a couple of months, and while it won’t be a reason for me to go – it will be a stop when I’m in town.] I took a class from SEI – I really love their products - while Craig shopped at Bass Pro. And then we went on The World’s Longest Yard Sale for a bit and found only a few things to buy – but had a lot of fun along the way. [I’ll share more about that adventure in a couple of days.]
- We finished up the weekend by going to sweet MK’s birthday – it’s hard to believe she’s THREE already. And she’s not one to sit still long for a photo – so I grabbed this one from her blog and took it on a little picnik --
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (301) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (139) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (19) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (69) right here right now (33) scrapbook (121) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)