- I traveled a couple of days for work this week - and had some productive work meetings. Even went to the mall for a manicure and spinach calzone - yippee.
- Matt had a house guest but because of my crazy schedule I feel like I hardly saw them - still it was nice to have a little time to get know each other.
- We enjoyed Craig's delicious fish one evening - YUM. He [[always]] does a great job preparing this meal for us! [Love having all my boys together!]
- And I enjoyed spending time with Mom for her birthday - got her a few boxes of her favorite petit fours to share.
- So I'll admit - we're looking at dogs... I'm not READY to be a dog-owner again, but I am entertaining the idea...
- We've had a couple of little thunderstorms with BIG BURSTS of wind & almost lost the [two week old] patio cover one night this week - NOT FUN.
- Something, who knows what?! took the cat's bowl and food bin [weighing at least 8 pounds!] ALL THE WAY to the woods behind our house - IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. We've had critters [mostly raccoons] drag their food a few feet during the night - but NEVER during THE DAY and never this far...
- We went to the buffet at Guntersville Lodge [such devastation surrounding it from the April storms...] and I had a slice of [the BEST!] chocolate pie in memory of my dad..
- I received notification that a couple of my layouts [two of my all-time favorites!] are in the upcoming 'Stamping-Stationary-and- Scrapbooking' magazine from Hobby Lobby. Yippee! It should be on sale July 1st.
- And lastly - I'm almost ready to call myself an artist [thanks for the encouragement from many of you!] My friend Pippa said her accountant said you are an artist when a stranger buys art you have created -- and that happened Thursday night - whoohooo!
'round the house (101) Angst (2) art journal (52) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (7) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (308) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (146) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (24) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (168) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (69) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (39) scrapbook (127) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)