that helped me make through the last couple of weeks while dealing with person-after-person [on average I saw over 100 people a day - we saw over 30,000 people this last week alone…]
- In the last two weeks I’m sure I’ve heard every possible southern dialect [think Steele Magnolias] and Spanish as well, and…hmm, German, Indian, Iranian, Asian and Czechoslovakian too
- I’m confused that someone living in a homeless shelter with no income has a better cut and color than I do – just sayin'
- I never realized so many southern women are named after their fathers: Michael, Allen, Ronnie, Bobbie, Jo, Sam, even saw a couple of Alex’s and Martins
- I believe in prayer and Dayquil -it’s what got me through
- Can I just say once and for all – WOMEN! Stop supporting these men in your lives! I can understand a short-term unemployment, but this is a LIFESTYLE…and while I'm on the subject, there's others who shouldn't let their man run around fancy free, dressing all GQ, while you're taking care of the kids on food stamps..
- When I’m tired and sick I have little tolerance for ignorant people [be glad you weren't the last person I saw on Sunday who came in with a better income than me yet demanding that I give her the benefits..…]
- I get frustrated with people who continue to text while being interviewed – I finally told him it was rude and I wasn't going to continue until he stopped [I also told him I'd say the same thing to my own boys -]
- Kids [a term I use loosely to describe anyone between 18 and 30 – ha] in urban areas have whiter teeth than those in rural areas… - and more tattoos… - and more tongue studs [yuck.]
- There's also more old hippies and strippers [young and old] in urban areas
- People who obviously lie disgust me – there, I said it.
Whew - good to get that out -
Have a good week y'all; BE WEATHER AWARE! I'm recuperating from one terrific head cold and catching up after being out of my office for three weeks - yippee.