Sunday, May 29, 2011

Books I've Read since January 30th

This post is not a commentary or review – just a simple list of those I’ve read. Let me know if you’ve read them too! Some are books in a series, some are not fiction, but most are just good love stories or mysteries with a Christian component.
Here’s the list of books I’ve read recently [in no particular order] –
Nicole Bart – After the Fall
Jerry B. JenkinsRiven
Sherry Kyle – Delivered with Love
Mike Mikalatos – Imaginary Jesus
Richard Mabry – Medical Error
Siri Mitchell – She Walks in Beauty
Debby Mayne – Sweet Bakklava
Francene Rivers – Leota’s Garden
Virginia SmithAge Before Beauty; Third Times a Charm; Just as I Am
Eileen Smith – Michal: A Novel [A wife of David]
Lysa Tyrkeurst – Craving God; When Women Say Yes to God
Susan May Warren – Happily Ever After
Lisa Wingate – Talk of the Town
Nicole Young – Love Me if You Must

4 comments:

Connie Baer said...

I read Michal while doing Beth Moore David Study--Loved IT!

LindainNCtoo said...

Do you mean to tell that you read AND finished these books, too?

I often start to read a book then finish them. I have 2 books that I have {tried} to read the last 2 years!

Good for you, Judy!

Viji Siddharth said...

Wow! You did get to read a lot of books! I haven't done that in a while..something i should..i miss reading mystery novels!

Marianne B in AZ said...

That is quite a list! I am guessing a lot of them were on your phone. You had posted before how much you were enjoying the Kindle on your phone. I really like mine. I also like downloading audio books. I don't drive a whole lot, so I listen to them while I craft.