- Wow - it's been a very busy week at work. It just always seems to BE there. But that's a good thing, right? I'm fortunate to have a stable job that I enjoy.
- We had a ton of rain for several nights, and it feels a little more like winter than spring right now [that's okay, I can breathe again] so we had a little fire in our fire pit and made hobo dinners for supper one night. Yum.
- Of course, Craig fished some, [love this picture of him!]
- And we watched our TV shows [+ a couple of movies]: Modern Family on Wednesdays, Gray's Anatomy on Thursdays, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, and All-Star Chopped on Sunday, and of course - our favorite - House - on Mondays. [We DVR so we may not always watch the show the night it comes on.]
- I had Bible Study on Thursday night - love this group of gals who can get together and share our pain and joys. Please join me in prayer for one who is especially hurting right now. Going through some tough stuff, and so tired of being brave for her husband through it all. Glad our Thursday nights are a safe place to share.
- And crafted some - painted [by sight - truly] the Brave Girls Club logo on my apron for a contest [it's not exact, didn't want to infringe on copyrights ...] It's well-used, that's for sure!
- We went out to eat with friends on the weekend - and yippee! It's 'prom season' - as mothers of boys, we love to see all the gowns and offer our little critiques [to ourselves, of course] of what we see. Two proms this weekend - and all the gowns [we saw] were classy and not showing too much. Saw some bling, some fabric flowers, some scrunchy ruffles, and one that looked like a fairy wedding dress - only when it was in the light it was the palest yellow - gorgeous. We especially loved a couple of the short ones too - very cute.
- Sharing a photo of the fam from last week - just because. [Had to grab it in the parking lot after we had dinner, and no that's not our truck - the camera was on our vehicle...
- Sunday we had the 'Jesus Painter' at our church - awesome work. He paints little vignettes underneath the paintings. And, wow! - they're big! I don't think I have a wall big enough to handle one!
- And lastly - we had Thai for lunch with oldest - it's been a while since we've been there and it was delish, as always. Thai Noodle for me, Spicy Beef Salad for oldest, and Masamon Chicken with a little wasabe for my sweetie.
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (314) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (6) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (161) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)