- Yay! The first sign of spring! And I think all of us are more than ready for it! Bring on the heat and humidity of summer! We’ll never complain about it again! [HA! - Just kidding, but you know that, right?]
- Got a little yard / outside work done this week – the fallen patio cover has finally been removed, the rose bush moved, and the neighbor talked with about cutting limbs off OUR dogwood tree [clearly four feet from the property line… go figure.]
- I’ve been scanning – scanning – scanning [heritage] photos and trying to determine dates / places [and yes, sometimes people] was taking too much time [effort], so I finally resorted to numbering them and only including info written on the backs [when I could see the back - I didn't dare try to pull them up off those sticky albums that eat the back off...]
- Watched three television shows that I’d missed on Hulu one afternoon – pretty neat. [You might remember that the last time I tried Hulu it wouldn’t load quite right and I ended up listening to the audio –only.]
- Youngest is back on Facebook! Yippee! I can gather college photos of him once again!
- Oldest is playing in an adult soccer league and loving it. Well, ‘loving’ might be a bit to strong – but he is enjoying it.
- I worked on THIS this week for the current series over on Faith Based Pages Classes. It’s not too late to join in as we talk about The Beatitudes.
- Did I say I was ready for summer? Well first we have to get through Spring in the South – already had one night filled with tornado sirens blasting us out of bed…Still, there’s nothing that can compare to the beauty of Spring in the South when all of the flowers and blossoming trees are filled with color!
- Relaxed one sunny afternoon in a favorite chair on our [fire pit] deck while reading another book on my kindle and drinking a yoohoo…
- And lastly – while eating breakfast at Jack’s in Sheffield Saturday morning we saw Mac McAnally go through the drive through for his biscuit.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (302) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (140) Favorite Photo on Friday (126) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (22) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (70) right here right now (34) scrapbook (122) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)