- I visited my ‘torture’ doctor this week – the one who freezes off the pre-cancerous spots in an effort to combat the many sunburns of my youth.
- We enjoyed dinner with oldest – Mexican on Wednesday is a family tradition.
- This week’s *Good*Bad*Horrible* news: The washer is running [yay!], three outlets needed replacing [cha-ching!], and unbeknownst to us, the freezer had not had power for quite sometime [we know it did New Year’s Eve, but can’t remember opening it since then.] A total loss of everything in there = Not. Fun.
- I hate it when I’m misunderstood because I would never intentionally hurt someone’s feelings. Anyone who knows me well could attest to this. But apparently I did just that a weeks back with an on-line acquaintance. I can only apologize again and hope they accept it. Now that’s all I’ll say about that.
- One day this week I found myself in a room full of southern lawyers with accents as thick as sorghum molasses. [I really think they must practice it!] And I get to join them all again for a week of observing testimony [for work.] Whee.
- I’m still loving the kindle on my phone – it’s good [so convenient!] and bad [I tend to not do much else if I have my nose in a book-]
- Proud of youngest – he’s been notified that he was chosen to live at the Baptist Campus Ministries building as one of the hosts during the upcoming school year.
- [Another] crazy thing I’ll do for scrapbooking – I sat in the park below my office during lunch one day just so I could participate in an on-line chat [there’s wireless there and chatting / live streaming non-business is a ‘no-no’ on my work computer.] So glad it’s held during lunch- it was fun to ‘meet’ everyone! Due to a busy schedule, I may or may not be able to join in again this week.
- Was outside early one morning [right at daylight] and saw Pauly [long-haired gorgeous cat] come running up from the road – very unusual since he usually sticks pretty close to home – then I saw Michael J [or one of his relatives] running down the road [haven’t seen him around for while] – I sure don’t want Pauly to tangle with the foxes around our place. [Photo of other cat with Michael J last year…]
- And lastly - Craig’s dad is back in the hospital – the doctors are taking good care of him and watching things carefully - please keep him your prayers THIS MORNING. - We appreciate it so much
'round the house (106) Angst (2) art journal (59) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (14) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (309) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (327) faith based pages (150) Favorite Photo on Friday (135) He Speaks to Me (74) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (27) magic (13) mixed media (54) Monday Musings (176) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (73) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (76) right here right now (47) scrapbook (128) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)