- My internal thermometer has gone hAyWiRe – I’m so tired of waking up sweating like I’ve just run three miles [not that I would know, really] and then being so cold I have to get under four layers of covers…and my sinus infection has returned with a vengeance - but that’s small stuff…
- 2011 is going to be a tough year for us. It’s not our story to tell – but please be in prayer for us and people we know as we walk a journey we had no idea we’d be on.
- I hold on to this – GOD IS WITH US. A family member and I were talking at Thanksgiving about remembering when God has walked with us in the past and how this helps us hold fast to the belief that He will walk with us through current hard times…and I had no idea hard times would come this quickly. Even before we got this news, God was urging me to share a layout here on the blog that I created for a class last year – it’ll go up on Thursday. [This one is also a favorite of mine-]
- This I know for sure – God knew before I was even born that we’d journey down this path – and He wants to walk with us if we will allow Him too. He wants us to lean on Him…and I know He can give us the strength we need. We cherish your prayers.
- For now the house is quiet – youngest and all the college boys are gone. It was so good to have him home even if he did stay over at his brother’s a few nights…
- Speaking of oldest, he went camping with friends in the cold COLD temps this weekend – but they came to their senses when they realized it was going to be 5* - so glad they came on home. [Motherhood never ends, ya know.]
- I scrapbooked with friends for a few hours on Saturday – mostly sorted through the holiday photos; finished up my Daily December album. And I did a couple of pages too.
- In case you haven’t heard – it snowed in the south, y’all! Seven lovely inches at our house. Of course we thought it was lovely before we realized the weight of it had CRUSHED our patio cover to smithereens and torn the gutters off our house as it slid off our metal roof…but other than that – quite nice.
- And of course it shut down our city – no work on Monday or Tuesday – am not sure about the rest of the week.
- So it was nice to know we didn’t have to get up and head into work after staying up late to watch the game – War Eagle. Hey.
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (315) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (8) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (162) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)