- Much travel this week: worked in
for two days – and then Birmingham
- Met friends in
to eat some delicious Italian food – Nashville
- We added some new flowers to our beds this week – some we got for an [extremely] good deal from the guy who sells them on The Parkway – he’s ready to shut it down for the summer so we got whole flats and baskets for $1 each.
- And I ate a cucumber fresh off the vine! Yum. And got a spider bite that felt like someone was poking me with a hot needles for most of the day Friday and Sturday [so much better now though-]
- Later in the week we traveled a bit more and went to
for Drew to buy a jeep. He's always wanted one and we've never allowed it because I just don't think they're safe - but he's a grown man now and buy what he wants - another step in "letting go" for me - Collinwood, TN
- Had strawberry shortcake two times [3-?] this week [with splenda] and let's just say strawberries and my innards are not friends - so, now I know.
- While Drew was negotiating on the jeep I enjoyed being in the country where I could practice my cow photography skills a-la-The-Pioneer-Woman. Ha.
- No big plans for us for Independence Day. I, for one, just enjoyed being laz-y. Of course that was after all the planting and hauling of dirt and manure for said plants above.
- The boys had friends over to roast hot dogs over the bon fire [large pile of wood we’ve been wanting to burn for a while now] in our back yard. I think it's still burning - but it'll all be gone soon.
- And finally, I talked some more about getting into a regular walking routine. But still didn’t get up off my bottom to do it.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (51) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (6) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (306) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (145) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (167) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (68) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (37) scrapbook (126) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)