- I took my 10,000th photo [since buying my camera in December 2007] this week! [Well, really, last week – but I forgot to post it] So 10,000 photos in two and a half years is not too bad, is it? WOW! Think of the film and processing $$$ I’ve saved!
- Enjoyed some wonderful [fresh!] bruschetta this week with roma tomatoes and basil from our garden. I love summer gardens!
- I’ll admit to you that I submitted a ton of layouts to a magazine again this week. Time will tell how that effort pays off. Maybe it’ll be a nice surprise.
- I’m contemplating moving some plants around in the yard – some have gotten too big for their britches and I’m tired of trimming them back all the time and others need a little more sun or shade… and of course I have plans to add more.
- Enjoyed going with
Craigto hear a group of song-writers do a concert in the park one evening. It’s always fun to hear the writers do their own songs – more so when we recognize them from the radioThis park is in the middle of ‘downtown’ and the trains zoom by close enough to touch [almost!] Madison
- I’ve worked like a crazy woman this week – getting caught up from being out of the office for a week and preparing for a large county review next week – I was determined to be finished before the weekend.
- Loving having both boys home for a while – I know it won’t last forever, and again, can I just say? I love [LOVE] seeing them have fun together.
- I’m also [really] enjoying the patio cover we got for mother’s / father’s day. We had to take down the other one when we got the new roof back in March and as much as I loved being able to see the trees through it’s clear top I have to admit that this one is so much more shadier and pleasant to sit under.
- Craig and I enjoyed walking down to the Keller Festival and shopping around downtown Tuscumbia this weekend. It was nice to see the streets bustling with activity. [Picked up some goodies: a hand crafted salt cellar with scripture on it and a few things for MK too [ducks of course,] and dinner from Frank’s – we’ve wanted to give it a try for a while now.]
- We had so much fun keeping MK this weekend – she’s a sweetie that’s for sure! [And having time with Mama was fun too – ha! – She used to always tag-us-on after the grandkids [‘good to see you too’] when the boys were little -]
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (301) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (139) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (20) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (69) right here right now (33) scrapbook (121) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)