Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Yes, I did – I cut a few [?] more inches off my hair. So now it’s off my neck and ready for the summer grow-out.
  2. The color is a little darker for a nice change too -
  3. It was Fishing Trip Week for Craig and he & his dad were the fishing champions. I had great plans to get lots of projects done, but only accomplished about a third of my list…still, the BIG one is in progress.
  4. Might be that getting on the road at 5:30 a.m. to Montgomery for a meeting 8:30 -3:30 [and then the drive home] wiped me out.
  5. Or – it could be that I received a box of goodness from The Girls’ Loft - always fun to see what might be created from those coordinated scrapbook kits.
  6. Or – it could be the spend-the-night party my Bible Study Group had…I never planned to stay all night, but did stay out [much] later than usual. [I was the youngest one there...]
  7. Speaking of that – you know the tide has turned when your young adult son calls you at midnight to ask if you’re okay...
  8. It was wonderful having time to just be together and share with each other. [Thanks Pat!]
  9. We worked together Saturday afternoon to get the dirt in my new raised bed and I’ve now planted all of my vegetables: tomatoes [4], yellow squash, zucchini, bell peppers [2], jalapeño peppers, mild banana peppers, cucumbers, cantaloupe, basil, and brown cotton [and yes, I KNOW that's not a veggie-] We still have spinach, cabbage, and bibb lettuce to harvest. Oh! And I planted sun flowers too – both the giant yellow ones and the orange ones like last year’s.
  10. After all that, the pollen bothered me so much that I could hardly breathe at church [in fact, had to listen to the service out in javabrook because someone’s perfume was just more than I could handle.]

No comments: