Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Mail

I'm crazy busy at work these days and
just generally feeling kind of blah once I get home -
- but not today!
First, I got a call before I left work that a book I had ordered for our next study over at FBP-Classes was in at B & N - I could have ordered off Amazon, but for the same money - [if I include shipping] I can support a local store - and they had it for me within three days - not bad. [But more on THAT later. I'm thinking the gals in the group are going to love THIS study and you're welcome to come on over and join us too!]

So I picked that up on the way home and then walked in to find my package from Women of Faith - the bright green polka-dot bag I'd ordered from them last week [like I need another bag!] But it has a quote about JOY [my word for the year, remember?] on it and since it was in my favorite color I just couldn't resist it.
FUN MAIL.

So I settled on the back patio with my glass of sweet [fake] tea and started reading my new book [I'm seriously looking forward to seeing the direction this will take -] and I hear the door bell - I come inside to see THE BIG BROWN TRUCK at the bottom of the hill and since Craig is the King of Ebay I'm thinking it's a package for him... and almost didn't even look to see who it was addressed to ,
but hmmm it was nicely square [think 12x12]
so I took a peek - and [[YIPPEEE!]]
It's the prize I won from American Crafts over on the
Paper Crafter's Corner Blog.
WOW. Seriously -
I've been a long-time fan of American Crafts and I loved this Dear Lizzy line when I saw photos of of it from CHA - but up close and personal - it's just too cute to describe. Here's what was in my package: 6 pages of adhesive backed fabric paper; 17 papers from the spring line [printed front and back,] 6 sets of alphabet stickers [thickers: 3 each puffy and chipboard,] 2 sets of chipboard stickers, 3 sets of 'flair' buttons, 2 sets of rub-ons, 3 sets of 'remarks' stickers, 1 set each of: 3-d stickers, ribbon, and felt stickers. Whew. I'm heading over to give some great big THANK YOUS to the Paper Crafter's Corner, American Crafts, and Dear Lizzy.
[You should visit them too!]

And then I'm going to go enjoy some scrappy fun...

3 comments:

BrendaJean said...

WOW, Judy. Since Susan posted about your "win" box, I just had to come over and see. AM and DL absolutely gifted you with a BIG haul. LOL

Have fun with all that.
BrendaJ

Deborah said...

Wow, Congrats!!!

Viji Siddharth said...

wow! congratulations~`