- What a difference a week can make. – The view from my office walk-way:
- I had a moment [[MOMENT]] of missing soccer practice this week – and the excuse to sit outside in this gorgeous weather with a good book for an hour or so –
- So instead, I sat outside on the patio with my new little toy while my boys finished up an outside project – soaking up the sun [or vitamin D, as a friend would say -]
- Took those daffodils to work and Could. Not. Breathe. After ten minutes of having them in my office. Fun.
- Welcome spring. And pollen. And increased allergy meds.
- Got a [much-needed] manicure this week – so nice.
- Got the winter [yard] clean-up done too – and we enjoyed a little fire pit time afterwards.
- CrAzY rainy weather this week – and I’m so thankful for my little carport and covered [garage] parking at work…
- Out-of-date graham crackers have an unbelievable stench – and since our pantry has a pretty regular rotation, I’m wondering: did we buy them out/date or have they really been in there THAT long?
- And finally – the winter garden is GROWING – all the seeds are up and looking good [fresh spinach is in our near future!], but I still couldn’t resist putting in some additional ‘winter’ bedding plants to boost things up a bit. [And I AM looking for new clothes for the rabbit. His name is Rusty - he's made to be like that.]
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (51) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (6) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (306) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (145) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (167) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (68) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (37) scrapbook (126) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)