- Happy Spring Break! We have no trip planned, which is so very rare for us -
- But! We’re getting a new roof [and you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me.]
- The daffodils are blooming.
- Our youngest is home from college. And that makes us [very] happy.
- We had an overnight guest this weekend -
- So we got new electricity too. [Seriously they worked all. night. long. The meter was pulled at noon and put back on the next morning around 8:30. The whole -box- replaced.]
- I have windows7 on my new toy and I’ve discovered that I can tag photos and rate them with stars the way I’ve heard my mac friends doing it for years.
- Small things make me happy.
- Big things too [like the roof and electricity upgrade.]
- And family things too - like just sitting around and visiting together. Even if it's putting together a puzzle in the candle light.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (301) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (139) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (19) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (69) right here right now (33) scrapbook (121) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)