Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top Ten Lessons from Charlie Brown #2


For 50 years the daily comic strip "Peanuts" entertained millions of readers. Every day, the adventures of Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and the whole gang provided many laugh-out-loud moments while at the same time offering a daily inspiration and lessons on life. With the death of "Peanuts" creator Charles Schulz, I reflect on how much I enjoyed sharing the adventures of the "Peanuts" gang and I remember the many lessons they taught me...

2. Persistence wins out.Charlie Brown often lost, failed at much, but he never gave up. Even though he knew Lucy was going to pull the football away before he could kick it.... Even though he knew the tree was going to eat his kite... Even though he knew his team would lose the ball game, he kept on trying.
Submitted by Jim Allen, a personal & business success coach, who can be reached at Jim@CoachJim.com, or visited on the web at http://www.coachjim.com/.Jim Allen wants you to know: Charles Schulz taught me much through his daily work. Now, I hope to return the favor in some small way.

No comments: