Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There are changes going on in our lives right now -

Our oldest graduates from college IN JUST A FEW DAYS - and that’s hitting me with a whole slew of ‘life moves on’ kind of feelings…and if you add in my old companion, Anxiety, I can be off on a roller coaster ride of up and down emotions in about the same amount of time it takes for a fire cracker to *POP!*

Oh, how I want the best for him as enters a new phase in his life, how I want him to hear God’s voice and follow the guidance that the Great I AM can give, and how, once again, I know that I’m not the one to make these decisions for him. So I have to turn to my Lord and [as always] turn all my concerns over to Him. I am so thankful that He sees [AND KNOWS] the big picture of our lives – and I trust Him. I know He holds my babies in the palm of His hand...

Graduation is Friday - you can go here http://www.auburn.edu/communications_marketing/graduationlive/ to watch it live. It will boot up at 1:45 and graduation starts at 2. Drew is in the School of Engineering and they will NOT be called in alphabetical order - it'll be a hodgepodge of names - if you watch, you'll probably have a better seat than me...




1 comment:

Debby Schuh said...

I know just how you feel! We'll have to make sure you take my "Pennies from Heaven" class in the new year! I'm determined to look for every bit of encouragement that I can find in the new year with so much uncertainty!