Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sping has Sprung!

Spring has Sprung!

Every year a few weeks after our yard is filled with thousands of robins

[and that’s no exaggeration]

on their way north and before we welcome the

first firefly of the year

we look forward to seeing the first sign of spring in out yard…

After some bitterly cold days we’ve had a few exceptionally warm days

[75* in February!!]

so we knew the little bits of yellow goodness would be popping out any day.

Very pleased to catch these when I went outside on my way to work yesterday.

Welcome Spring.

And yippee!
I've signed up for an awesome on-line class with Shimelle!
I've taken a real-life class with her in the past and have to say
-- this is one crafty girl! Very Fun! And I look forward to it.
Want you join me?
[Just link on the photo above...]

No comments: