[Doodle from Stephanie at Homegrown Hospitality]While it's been fun to review some other blogs and their 'best posts' from the past year, I think the Lord wants me to challenge each of us to make a list of OUR blessings from 2008. Go ahead, get out a piece of paper and pencil and write down at least ten things you were blessed with during the year. It can be simple and small or big and monumental - just give it a go. Because I believe that even on the rainy days the Lord gives us blessings if we only choose to look.
Here we go, I'm blessed with:
1. A God who loves me and will never leave me -
2. A Husband who knows me completely & loves me still -
3. Children who are a joy to be with -
4. Safety during the wreck that totaled my little car -
5. A job I enjoy -
6. Income that meets our needs and then some -
7. Pets that add a little fun to our lives -
8. The ability to travel - we've made little [?] trips from coast to coast this year -
9. Extended family that we call friends -
10. The choice to choose happiness -
And I could go on & on as I'm sure you could to! Happy New Year everyone! Tomorrow I'll be talking organization [a favorite - unspoken- topic of mine.] And I plan a give away so pass the word!