Monday, April 21, 2008

creating...

a little summer fun for our hallway - - got the idea from Donna Downey's screen art in Simple [March - April 2008 'Beyond the Page' p. 75] I used an old frame [painted it my favorite green] , metal screen from Home Depot, Welcome and star fish from Target $1 section [btw - anyone else noticing that things might be $2- $2.50?] shells from our collection, 'sea glass' - Wal-Mart [I think-] and photos [paper clipped on] from our years at the beach. Fun!

Edited: I kept walking by this and thinking it needed a little something more... what do you think? I think I like it better, but may still not be finished with it...

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love this creation and all the other neat projects you have made.

Amy Eileen said...

I am working on something similar as well! Thanks for sharing. Its great!