Monday, October 8, 2007

I wanted to share photos of everything I created with the November Kit. This was really fun!



I actually created 7 cards in addition to everything else shown [just didn't photograph all of them.] Think these are cute -

And I love this hanging art - the base was a gift from my secret sister . I painted itbrown, used papers from the Nov. kit, and ribbon, metal slides, buttons, and flowers [I painted them green to match] from my stash. The big brown button is from the sewing section at Wal-Mart. The back is taped down and secured with packaging tape - lol. LOVE THIS!!! Thanks again secret sis!!!!

More photos from my little photo shoot with Matt and Susie



These layout photos were taken at Simply Southern this weekend, so may be a little shiney due to the protective covering.
- I'll post more later ---

No comments: