Saturday, September 15, 2007

Monthly Kit News

I'm trying so hard to get 'caught up' with things and have been working on Faith Based Pages much of last night and most of today. I'm having a formatting problem with some of the DT layouts so that's just taking a little extra time, but am hoping to have the website updated before the end of the day. We're getting the September Kit in the mail today - and I've enjoyed working with it already --- such a good combination of bright and dark. My layouts are on the website and Yahoo Group [My monthly calendar is to the left.] Kim is the featured DT Member for September and she made such a cute layout with the flowers and pink card stock. It'll be on the website before the end of the day.


October is also a beautiful kit filled with the colors of the season. All of the DT layouts are gorgeous but I especially love Cindy Lee's and the way she used the leaf paper so that it looks like a photograph [to me anyway! lol!] I think you'll enjoy it too when you go to the website and see her DT page.

Okay - Okay - I KNOW [and those of you who are subscribers know also!] that I enjoy crazy - weird color and paper combos when scrapbooking. [ Am I eclectic?!?!] So I have to share the November kit once again - It's so crazzzy but I just love these pink and brown combos for Thanksgiving! Throw in some shocking yellow and bright green and it's all just awesome! Unfortunately the Crossed Paths order hasn't shipped [it was placed a month ago so I'm wondering if things are alright with them - I know I got a little behind during the spring / summer myself...] so this kit is primarily Be Blessed and Daisyds. Love it! And I hope you do too! [You can click on the photos for a larger image.] It goes out to DT Members today and it'll be so fun to see what they do with it.

No comments: